loan servicing software increases your ability to manage your loan portfolio and cost justify itself in ways such as attracting and captivating new investors and other sources of funds. Whether you’re servicing dozens or thousands of loans, Servicer3DTM
will help manage all of your loan servicing activities.
Service any type of loan: Conventional | Commercial |Construction | ARMs | Lines of credit
Increase revenue by improving your collection process
Unlimited funding sources per loan
Flexible payment processing
Escrow accounting features; meets the requirements set forth by RESPA
Credit Bureau Report (Metro 2 compliant)
Electronic transfer of funds via ACH
Seamless reporting with Crystal Report
Borrower3D® is an add-on Internet portal that effortlessly integrates with Servicer3D® via secure, direct on-line access – providing detailed portfolio information to borrowers on their loans. The newest version of the application features a powerful real-time reporting engine enabling borrowers to view payment history, view all escrow accounts attached to the borrower’s loans and display all year-to-date loan totals for previous and current year. The newest feature is comprised of a loan and amortization calculator, affording your borrower the tools to estimate a new maturity date and remaining payments on their loan account.
• Fully integrated with your Servicer3D solution
• Allows for resource management, convenience and flexibility
• Allows the customer to interact with personal loan portfolio and update information
• Serves as a self-service customer portal answering many of the frequently asked borrower questions!
Key Benefits for your borrowers:
• Secure, direct online access
• Receive real-time loan and transaction data
• Access and review paid principal, interest and fees
• Ability to view escrow accounts, amortization schedules and much more!
Servicer3DTM is ideal for:
- Credit Unions
- Hard Money Lenders
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Native American Tribal Organizations
- Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Automobile Lenders
- Student Loan Providers
- Surgical and Dental Practices
- Agency Lenders FNMA, FHLMC
We offer support services from 7am to 8pm ET each weekday. You can call (858) 435-5050 or fill out the support form.
Emphasys Software offers various training-related services including on-site training, classroom-based training and web-based training. Complete the form at the right to contact us regarding training services.